Turn Top Food Trends into Successful Content Marketing
In an effort to tantalize readers’ eyes and taste buds, Family Features worked with a nonprofit meat industry association to create this Recipe Feature that showcased familiar flavors with an on-trend preparation method. The program combined a formatted, full-page layout complete with four eye-catching recipes and images as well as Recipe Video Production and Distribution to provide our editor network with appealing, appetizing food content in multiple formats. Plus, Social Amplification and Content Amplification programs provided additional impressions and engagements with the content.
- More than 3,200 placements in digital and print publica tions, including more than 700 earned placements
- More than 510 million impressions, including 19 million earned impressions
- More than 240,000 recipe video views and 400,000 impressions
- More than 200,000 social media impressions and 14,000 engagements
- More than 20,000 Content Amplification Clicks and 8 million impressions
- A total program ad equivalency of more than $2.2 million
Secrets to Success:
- Popular Themes: Creating a campaign that takes advantage of a popular theme – like trendy foods, for example – provides our comprehensive editorial network with timely, appealing content to maximize your brand’s exposure.
- Recipe Video: Recipe content should be highly visual, and videos that use simple, eye-catching recipes tend to grab editors’ and readers’ eyes.
Take a look at some of the top placements garnered in just a few weeks.
Click the images to enlarge. For print publications, click the arrows below a cover to see the project placement.