Reel In Avid Readers with Book-Focused Content
For authors seeking to spread awareness around releases of their new books, look no further than Family Features’ Half-Page Product Roundup program. Our half-page formatted layout combined with Social Media Amplification aided this publisher in promoting three books perfect for Mother’s Day gifts. We combine a short introduction to lead readers into the content with 2-3 descriptions and eye-catching images of each book’s cover art to draw editors’ interest and appeal to readers across the country.
- More than 1,000 total placements, including more than 150 earned placements in digital and print publication
- More than 1.9 million print impressions
- More than 160 million total impressions, including 4.9 million earned impressions
- More than 2,500 social media engagements
- A total ad equivalency of more than $680,000 across all platforms
- An overall ROI of 116:1
Secrets to Success:
- Popular Themes: Creating a campaign that takes advantage of a popular theme — like Mother's Day,for example — provides our comprehensive editorial network with timely, appealing content to maximize your brand's exposure. Need assistance picking the right theme? Our consultative team is here to help.
- Stunning Images: Highly visual content with appealing images tends to grab editors’ and readers’ eyes.
- Compelling Content: Editors search for themes first then photos and headlines. For best results, deliver a popular editorial hook, eye-catching images, an approachable headline and content readers can easily use.
What is a Half-Page Product Roundup?
Ideal for projects where the focus needs to be on products instead of an editorial message or story, our Half-Page Product Roundups combine a 200-300-word introduction with 75-word product descriptions and images to create a formatted half-page layout and an unformatted Release version to deliver more placements and higher-impact impressions than a Basic Release. Plus, an integrated Social Media Amplification campaign helps drive consumers to your content through promotion via our third-party Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and Twitter pages.
Contact us for program details and pricing
Take a look at some of the top placements garnered in just a few weeks.
Click the images to enlarge. For print publications, click the arrows below a cover to see the project placement.