Find Fantastic Success with
Recipe Video Releases
Many recipes may sound delicious without further explanation, but they can come to life and inspire consumers when showcased in a recipe video that takes viewers step by step through the process. The United Dairy Industry of Michigan took advantage of this strategy by partnering with Family Features to highlight its Homemade Fudgsicles in a Recipe Video Release, showing the ease with which the family-favorite dessert can be made.
- More than 280 earned placements in digital and print publications
- More than 7 million earned impressions
- More than 324,000 recipe video views
- More than 93,000 Facebook video views, 123,000 YouTube video views and 106,000 Twitter video views
- More than 525,000 social media impressions
Secrets to Success:
- Keep It Simple: Identify a recipe that can be easily followed by a novice home chef. Overly complex recipes may turn away audience members who view the instructions as difficult, but simpler dishes can attract viewers who are willing to learn.
- Make It Pop: Recipes that include bright ingredients or end with a stunning appearance can better capture the attention of viewers.
- Use Everday Ingredients: Once you’ve determined a recipe is simple enough for a novice to complete, double-check the ingredients are widely available for consumers to purchase. Obscure ingredients or out-of-season produce may cause confusion.
What is a Recipe Video Release?
Our in-house video production team uses your brand’s recipe to create a custom 60-90 second recipe video. Combined with a Basic Release and utilizing our consumer-facing site, Culinary.net, we’ll distribute and promote the project across our editorial network and social media channels with guaranteed views and earned impressions.
Contact us for program details and pricing
Take a look at some of the top placements garnered in just a few weeks.
Click the images to enlarge. For print publications, click the arrows below a cover to see the project placement.