Raise Brand Awareness with a Recipe Video Release
An institute dedicated to marketing food retailers and wholesalers, with the help of its agency, partnered with Family Features with the goal of highlighting family-friendly dishes from a popular recipe book. As part of a Recipe Video Release program, the Family Features team created a Recipe Video showcasing a dish that can be easily replicated by home chefs with common, recognizable ingredients and easy-to-follow steps.
- More than 270 earned placements in digital and print publications
- More than 15 million earned impressions
- More than 200,000 recipe video views
- More than 100,000 Facebook video views, 50,000 YouTube video views and 25,000 Twitter video views
- More than 450,000 social media impressions
Secrets to Success:
- Keep It Simple: Identify a recipe that can be easily followed by a novice home chef. Overly complex recipes may turn away audience members who view the instructions as difficult, but simpler dishes can attract viewers who are willing to learn.
- Make It Pop: Recipes that include bright ingredients or end with a stunning appearance can better capture the attention of viewers.
- Use Everday Ingredients: Once you’ve determined a recipe is simple enough for a novice to complete, double-check the ingredients are widely available for consumers to purchase. Obscure ingredients or out-of-season produce may cause confusion.
What is a Recipe Video Release?
Our in-house video production team uses your brand’s recipe to create a custom 60-90 second recipe video. Combined with a traditional Basic Release and utilizing our consumer-facing site, Culinary.net, we’ll distribute and promote the project across our editorial network and social media channels with guaranteed views and earned impressions.
Take a look at some of the top placements garnered in just a few weeks.
Click the images to enlarge. For print publications, click the arrows below a cover to see the project placement.