Raise Brand Awareness with a Recipe Video Release
An institute dedicated to marketing food retailers and wholesalers, with the help of its agency, partnered with Family Features with the goal of highlighting family-friendly dishes from a popular recipe book. As part of a Recipe Video Release program, the Family Features team created a Recipe Video showcasing a dish that can be easily replicated by home chefs with common, recognizable ingredients and easy-to-follow steps.
- More than 270 earned placements in digital and print publications
- More than 15 million earned impressions
- More than 200,000 recipe video views
- More than 100,000 Facebook video views, 50,000 YouTube video views and 25,000 Twitter video views
- More than 450,000 social media impressions
Secrets to Success:
- Keep It Simple: Identify a recipe that can be easily followed by a novice home chef. Overly complex recipes may turn away audience members who view the instructions as difficult, but simpler dishes can attract viewers who are willing to learn.
- Make It Pop: Recipes that include bright ingredients or end with a stunning appearance can better capture the attention of viewers.
- Use Everday Ingredients: Once you’ve determined a recipe is simple enough for a novice to complete, double-check the ingredients are widely available for consumers to purchase. Obscure ingredients or out-of-season produce may cause confusion.
What is a Recipe Video Release?
Our in-house video production team uses your brand’s recipe to create a custom 60-90 second recipe video. Combined with a traditional Basic Release and utilizing our consumer-facing site, Culinary.net, we’ll distribute and promote the project across our editorial network and social media channels with guaranteed views and earned impressions.
Contact us for program details and pricing
Take a look at some of the top placements garnered in just a few weeks.
Click the images to enlarge. For print publications, click the arrows below a cover to see the project placement.