Drive Consumer Engagement with Digital Amplification
Creating compelling content is just the beginning of a truly successful project. Our expert team can take your campaign to the next level using Social Media Amplification and Content Amplification to drive additional impressions, engagements and clicks as part of an individualized digital strategy.
By researching your brand’s social pages and website, we’re able to replicate voice and tone to let your recipes, lifestyle or home & garden messaging shine on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter and via our cost-per-click campaigns. Once promotion begins, we manage and track the success of your campaigns to provide you with a detailed report on impressions, engagements, clicks, likes, comments, shares and more.
How Does Social Media Amplification Work?
We post your content on one of our proprietary consumer-facing sites, Culinary.net or eLivingtoday.com, and promote your content using paid and organic posts on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Posts include:
- recipe, tip or key message from your content
- link to content housed on our site or client’s site
- hashtags, if desired
- Programs start at two-week duration; scalable options available
- Distribution of your content across our content feeds, allowing you to secure traditional digital media placements
- Reporting on impressions, clicks, likes, comments, shares and saves
Social Media Amplification can be added to any program. Additional social media impressions and engagements are also available for purchase.
Interested in getting more clicks? Try our content amplification.
How Does Content Amplification Work?
We develop and manage a paid digital marketing campaign to drive verified traffic to your content. Our flexible Content Amplification programs deliver guaranteed results.
- Hosting of your content on one of our established consumer-facing websites, Culinary.net or eLivingtoday.com
- Promotion of your content using a paid display campaign optimized to drive clicks to the content
- Distribution of your content across our digital network, providing additional digital placements and third-party endorsements
- Detailed reporting on impressions and clicks
Content Amplification can be added to any program.