Premium Releases Generate Millions of Impressions and Engagement
A food commodity board tasked Family Features with creating a program to introduce consumers to the healthy side of its products and deliver impactful digital, print and social media impressions.
- More than 1,100 placements in digital and print publications nationwide, with 100% brand retention
- More than 250 million total impressions, including more than 2.3 million print impressions
- More than 170,000 social media impressions and 5,500 engagements
- More than 5.5 million Content Amplification impressions and 5,000 clicks
- A total ad equivalency of more than $940,000 across all platforms
- An overall ROI of 104:1
Secrets to Success:
- Keep It Simple: Identify a recipe that can be easily followed by a novice home chef. Overly complex recipes may turn away audience members who view the instructions as difficult, but simpler dishes can attract viewers who are willing to learn.
- Make It Pop: Recipes that include bright ingredients or end with a stunning appearance can better capture the attention of viewers.
- Use Everday Ingredients: Once you’ve determined a recipe is simple enough for a novice to complete, double-check the ingredients are widely available for consumers to purchase. Obscure ingredients or out-of-season produce may cause confusion.
What is a Recipe Video Release?
Our in-house video production team uses your brand’s recipe to create a custom 60-90 second recipe video. Combined with a traditional Basic Release and utilizing our consumer-facing site, Culinary.net, we’ll distribute and promote the project across our editorial network and social media channels with guaranteed views and earned impressions.
Take a look at some of the top placements garnered in just a few weeks.
Click the images to enlarge. For print publications, click the arrows below a cover to see the project placement.