Premium Releases Generate Millions of Impressions and Engagement
A food commodity board tasked Family Features with creating a program to introduce consumers to the healthy side of its products and deliver impactful digital, print and social media impressions.
- More than 1,100 placements in digital and print publications nationwide, with 100% brand retention
- More than 250 million total impressions, including more than 2.3 million print impressions
- More than 170,000 social media impressions and 5,500 engagements
- More than 5.5 million Content Amplification impressions and 5,000 clicks
- A total ad equivalency of more than $940,000 across all platforms
- An overall ROI of 104:1
Secrets to Success:
- Keep It Simple: Identify a recipe that can be easily followed by a novice home chef. Overly complex recipes may turn away audience members who view the instructions as difficult, but simpler dishes can attract viewers who are willing to learn.
- Make It Pop: Recipes that include bright ingredients or end with a stunning appearance can better capture the attention of viewers.
- Use Everday Ingredients: Once you’ve determined a recipe is simple enough for a novice to complete, double-check the ingredients are widely available for consumers to purchase. Obscure ingredients or out-of-season produce may cause confusion.
What is a Recipe Video Release?
Our in-house video production team uses your brand’s recipe to create a custom 60-90 second recipe video. Combined with a traditional Basic Release and utilizing our consumer-facing site, Culinary.net, we’ll distribute and promote the project across our editorial network and social media channels with guaranteed views and earned impressions.
Contact us for program details and pricing
Take a look at some of the top placements garnered in just a few weeks.
Click the images to enlarge. For print publications, click the arrows below a cover to see the project placement.