Generate Impressions and Engagements with
Your Education Content
Family Features worked with an online public school for grades K-12 with locations in communities across the country to create a full-page, formatted Feature that provided consumers with tips for building resilience in school-aged children ahead of back-to-school season. The program also included promotion via social media channels and a cost-per-click campaign to amplify the content’s exposure to readers.
- More than 1,000 total placements in digital and print publica tions, including more than 200 earned placements
- More than 170 million total impressions, including more than 5 million earned impressions
- More than 60,000 total social media impressions and 5,500 social media engagements
- More than 6,500 Content Amplification clicks and 2 million impressions
- A total ad equivalency of more than $695,000 across all platforms
Secrets to Success:
- Popular Themes: Creating a campaign that takes advantage of a popular theme – like back-to-school season, for example – provides our comprehensive editorial network with timely, appealing content to maximize your brand’s exposure.
- Stunning Images: Highly visual content with appealing images tends to grab editors' and readers' eyes.
- Compelling Content: Editors search for themes first then photos and headlines. For best results, deliver a popular editorial hook, eye-catching images, an approachable headline and content readers can easily use.
What is a Feature?
Our most popular format among editors, Features are promoted across our digital, print and social media channels. Exclusive to Family Features, the Feature program offers the highest deliverables and includes 750-1,000 words, multiple images, a full-page layout, Social Media Amplification and cost-per-click Content Amplification.
Take a look at some of the top placements garnered in just a few weeks.
Click the images to enlarge. For print publications, click the arrows below a cover to see the project placement.