Finance-Focused Feature Provides Economic Tips for Consumers
When a leading nonprofit organization sought assistance in promoting empowered financial decision-making to individuals and families, the Family Features team built a campaign consisting of digital and print coverage applicable to a wide range of readers in different economical stages of their lives.
- More than 1,100 placements in digital and print publications nationwide, with 100% brand retention
- More than 315 million total impressions
- More than 56,000 social media impressions and 6,000 engagements
- A total ad equivalency of more than $1.7 million across all platforms
- An overall ROI of 168:1
Secrets to Success:
- Popular Themes: Creating a campaign that takes advantage of a popular theme – like senior care tips, for example – provides our comprehensive editorial network with timely, appealing content to maximize your brand’s exposure.
- Stunning Images: Highly visual content with appealing images tends to grab editors’ and readers’ eyes.
- Compelling Content: Editors search for themes first then photos and headlines. For best results, deliver a popular editorial hook, eye-catching images, an approachable headline and content readers can easily use.
What is a Feature?
Our most popular format among editors, Features are promoted across our digital, print and social media channels. Exclusive to Family Features, the Feature program offers the highest deliverables and includes 750-1,000 words, multiple images, a full-page layout, Social Media Amplification and cost-per-click Content Amplification.
Contact us for program details and pricing
Take a look at some of the top placements garnered in just a few weeks.
Click the images to enlarge. For print publications, click the arrows below a cover to see the project placement.