Engage Consumers with a Recipe Video Release
The National Onion Association worked directly with Family Features to highlight the versatility of onions in simple appetizers. As part of a Recipe Video Release program, the Family Features team created a Recipe Video showcasing Caramelized Sweet Onion Hummus, which can be easily replicated by home chefs with a short ingredients list and easy-to-follow steps.
- More than 290 earned placements in digital and print publications
- More than 5 million earned impressions
- More than 230,000 recipe video views
- More than 105,000 Facebook video views, 60,000 YouTube video views and 65,000 Twitter video views
- More than 440,000 social media impressions
Secrets to Success:
- Keep It Simple: Identify a recipe that can be easily followed by a novice home chef. Overly complex recipes may turn away audience members who view the instructions as difficult, but simpler dishes can attract viewers who are willing to learn.
- Make It Pop: Recipes that include bright ingredients or end with a stunning appearance can better capture the attention of viewers.
- Use Everday Ingredients: Once you’ve determined a recipe is simple enough for a novice to complete, double-check the ingredients are widely available for consumers to purchase. Obscure ingredients or out-of-season produce may cause confusion.
What is a Recipe Video Release?
Our in-house video production team uses your brand’s recipe to create a custom 60-90 second recipe video. Combined with a traditional Basic Release and utilizing our consumer-facing site, Culinary.net, we’ll distribute and promote the project across our editorial network and social media channels with guaranteed views and earned impressions.
Take a look at some of the top placements garnered in just a few weeks.
Click the images to enlarge. For print publications, click the arrows below a cover to see the project placement.