Drive Views with Lifestyle Videos
By providing actionable tips that could be captured in video format when correlated with stunning images of redesigned interiors, the National Association of the Remodeling Industry partnered with Family Features to create a lifestyle video as it sought to connect homeowners with its professional members. The video, in less than 2 minutes, relays four ways consumers can give makeovers to their homes to enhance usability, improve visual appearance, update outdated spaces and more.
- More than 100 earned placements in digital and print publications
- More than 1.75 million earned impressions
- More than 165,000 total video views, including 70,000+ on YouTube,50,000+ on Facebook and 30,000+ on Twitter
- More than 270,000 total video impressions
- More than 800 total placements in digital and print publications
- More than 60 million total impressions
- A total ad equivalency of more than $200,000
Secrets to Success:
- Popular Themes: Creating a video that takes advantage of a popular theme – like high-ROI home upgrades, for example – provides our comprehensive editorial network with timely, appealing content to maximize your brand’s exposure.
- Actionable Tips: Including tips and information everyday readers can understand and use tends to capture attention and drive interest.
- Compelling Content: Editors search for themes first then content that resonates with their readers. For best results, deliver a popular editorial hook, an approachable headline and content readers can put to use.
What is a lifestyle video?
Our editorial team creates a short script that includes reader-friendly tips and takeaways to be used as voiceover material within a 1-2-minute video, providing a visually appealing way for consumers to receive information. The video is promoted via the social media profiles of our consumer-facing site, eLivingtoday.com. A text version of the script and 1-2 high-resolution images are also made available to editors within our network for print use.
Take a look at some of the top placements garnered in just a few weeks.
Click the images to enlarge. For print publications, click the arrows below a cover to see the project placement.