Custom Projects Can Help Reach Desired Goals
Savvy marketers know cookie cutter strategies don’t usually deliver the best results, which is why we make it easy to build custom content programs that align with your message and assets. This custom program, for example, included a lifestyle video and a Premium Release to provide readers with simple DIY tips for improving home efficiency.
By providing actionable tips that could be captured in a variety of formats, a leading manufacturer of skylights and its agency partnered with Family Features to create a custom program that included a lifestyle video and a formatted, half-page Premium Release to provide homeowners with energy-efficient upgrade ideas. The video, in less than 2 minutes, highlights skylights as a simple way to add natural light to nearly any space while the formatted content showcases seven DIY home projects and eye-catching images.
Results in Less Than 2 Months:
- More than 130 million total impressions
- More than 15 million earned impressions
- More than 200,000 total video views, including 60,000+ on YouTube, 40,000+ on Facebook and 90,000+ on Twitter
- More than 300,000 total video impressions
- More than 240 earned placements in digital and print publications
- More than 1,700 total placements in digital and print publications
- A total ad equivalency of more than 550,000
Secrets to Success:
- Popular Themes: Creating content that takes advantage of a popular theme – like energy-efficient home upgrades, for example – provides our comprehensive editorial network with timely, appealing content to maximize your brand’s exposure.
- Actionable Tips: Including tips and information everyday readers can understand and use tends to capture attention and drive interest.
- Compelling Content: Editors search for themes first then content that resonates with their readers. For best results, deliver a popular editorial hook, an approachable headline and content readers can put to use.
What is a Lifestyle Video?
Our editorial team creates a short script that includes reader-friendly tips and takeaways to be used as voiceover material within a 1-2-minute video, providing a visually appealing way for consumers to receive information. The video is promoted via the YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest profiles of our consumer-facing site, eLivingtoday.com. A text version of the script and 1-2 high-resolution images are also made available to editors within our network for print use.
Take a look at some of the significant earned placements this custom program received.
Click the images to enlarge. For print publications, click the arrows below a cover to see the project placement.