Creating Successful Content During a Crisis
With America’s nurses battling COVID-19 from the front lines, American Nurses Foundation – the philanthropic arm of the American Nurses Association – partnered with Family Features to create a Premium Release highlighting ways readers could help nurses during the pandemic. By offering multiple solutions and ideas for consumers including monetary donations, maintaining cleanliness and more, the project’s half-page layout, intriguing images, compelling copy and Social Media Amplification conveyed important information.
- More than 1,100 total placements in digital and print publica tions, including more than 300 earned placements
- More than 195 million total impressions, including more than 7.5 million earned impressions
- More than 80,000 total social media impressions and 10,000 engagements
- A total ad equivalency of more than $880,000 across all platforms
- An overall ROI of 146:1
Secrets to Success:
- Popular Themes: Creating a campaign that takes advantage of a popular theme – like ways to help your community, for example – provides our comprehensive editorial network with timely, appealing content to maximize your brand’s exposure.
- Stunning Images: Highly visual content with appealing images tends to grab editors’ and readers’ eyes.
- Compelling Content: Editors search for themes first then photos and headlines. For best results, deliver a popular editorial hook, eye-catching images, an approachable headline and content readers can easily use.
What is a Premium Release?
Offering increased digital and print impressions, our Premium Releases combine 600-650 words with 1-2 images to create a formatted half-page layout and an unformatted Release version to deliver more placements and higher-impact impressions than a Basic Release. Plus, an integrated Social Media Amplification campaign helps drive consumers to your content through promotion via our thirdparty Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and Twitter pages.
Contact us for program details and pricing
Take a look at some of the top placements garnered in just a few weeks.
Click the images to enlarge. For print publications, click the arrows below a cover to see the project placement.