Creating Successful Content During a Crisis
With America’s nurses battling COVID-19 from the front lines, American Nurses Foundation – the philanthropic arm of the American Nurses Association – partnered with Family Features to create a Premium Release highlighting ways readers could help nurses during the pandemic. By offering multiple solutions and ideas for consumers including monetary donations, maintaining cleanliness and more, the project’s half-page layout, intriguing images, compelling copy and Social Media Amplification conveyed important information.
- More than 1,100 total placements in digital and print publications, including more than 300 earned placements
- More than 195 million total impressions, including more than 7.5 million earned impressions
- More than 80,000 total social media impressions and 10,000 engagements
- A total ad equivalency of more than $880,000 across all platforms
- An overall ROI of 146:1
Secrets to Success:
- Popular Themes: Creating a campaign that takes advantage of a popular theme – like ways to help your community, for example – provides our comprehensive editorial network with timely, appealing content to maximize your brand’s exposure.
- Stunning Images: Highly visual content with appealing images tends to grab editors’ and readers’ eyes.
- Compelling Content: Editors search for themes first then photos and headlines. For best results, deliver a popular editorial hook, eye-catching images, an approachable headline and content readers can easily use.
What is a Premium Release?
Offering increased digital and print impressions, our Premium Releases combine 600-650 words with 1-2 images to create a formatted half-page layout and an unformatted Release version to deliver more placements and higher-impact impressions than a Basic Release. Plus, an integrated Social Media Amplification campaign helps drive consumers to your content through promotion via our thirdparty Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and Twitter pages.
Take a look at some of the top placements garnered in just a few weeks.
Click the images to enlarge. For print publications, click the arrows below a cover to see the project placement.