Create High-Impact Content with Your Lawncare Advice
To take advantage of one of Family Features’ most requested content themes by editors – lawncare tips – an agency representing a brand with a line of lawnmowers and landscaping equipment tasked Family Features with creating a half-page Premium Release highlighting tips for consumers to choose the right mower. The copy included multiple factors readers should account for paired with eye-catching, highresolution images as part of a program that included Social Media Amplification to drive digital readers to the content
- More than 1,060 placements in digital and print publications, including more than 215 earned placements
- More than 165 million total impressions with more than 6.3 million earned impressions
- More than 96,000 social media impressions and over 5,500 engagements
- A total ad equivalency of more than $749,000 across all platforms
- An overall ROI of 124:1
Secrets to Success:
- Popular Themes: Creating a campaign that takes advantage of a popular theme — like lawncare tips and tricks, for example — provides our compre hensive editorial network with timely, appealing content to maximize your brand's exposure.
- Stunning Images: Highly visual content with appealing images tends to grab editors’ and readers’ eyes.
- Compelling Content: Editors search for themes first then photos and headlines. For best results, deliver a popular editorial hook, eye-catching images, an approachable headline and content readers can easily use.
What is a Premium Release?
Offering increased digital and print impressions, our Premium Releases combine 600-650 words with 1-2 images to create a formatted half-page layout and an unformatted Release version to deliver more placements and higher-impact impressions than a Basic Release. Plus, an integrated Social Media Amplification campaign helps drive consumers to your content through promotion via our thirdparty Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and Twitter pages.
Contact us for program details and pricing
Take a look at some of the top placements garnered in just a few weeks.
Click the images to enlarge. For print publications, click the arrows below a cover to see the project placement.