The Family Features team is excited to welcome our new Associate Account Manager, Michael McIntire. Check out our interview with Michael to learn more about his background, interests and new role.
1. Can you tell me a little about your background? Where were you born? Are you from Kansas City?
I was born in Hastings, Nebraska (the same town Kool-Aid was invented). I grew up in Kearney, Nebraska and moved to Kansas City two years ago.
2. Where did you attend college and what was your major?
I went to the University of Nebraska and studied broadcasting.
3. Do you have any previous experience in this industry?
Before Family Features, I worked for a digital marketing agency.
4. What about your job excites you and what do you think will be challenging?
Connecting with different companies and helping them achieve their goals is what excites me most about this position.
Most of my outreach in the past was conducted over the phone, so transitioning that to digital communication has been my biggest challenge so far.
5. How would you describe the environment at Family Features?
Since starting in my new role, I’ve found the atmosphere to be very welcoming and friendly.
6. When you’re not working, what do you enjoy doing in your free time? Any hobbies?
I love to play basketball and soccer. I love watching sports and I like to travel and go hiking.
7. Do you have any pets?
I have two dogs, Clover and Gracie.
8. Do you have any big plans or personal goals for this year?
I plan on traveling to the Bahamas later this year. I also plan on running my first half-marathon!
We're looking forward to having Michael on board!
Have questions about Family Features or want to start your next project? Contact us today!