Wow, 2018 – the world of cars that drive themselves, robots, social media, technology, iPhones and food. You can’t forget the food!
The predicted food trends for 2018 have been released by Food Business News. Get ready for:
1. Coffee with unusual spices (cinnamon, cardamom and other herbs).
2. Unique and trendy breakfast options (such as jianbing, a traditional Chinese “fried pancake”).
3. More Moringa (rich in protein, fiber, potassium, calcium and Vitamin A).
4. A “frenzy for fermentation,” otherwise known as slow rising, less-processed dough.
5. Burmese cuisine, like chickpeas and fermented teas.
7. The rise of food on social media. Food photos are everywhere and becoming a rising trend. Food popularity has been taken to a whole new digital level.
For recipes and more foodie ideas, visit Culinary.net.