Are you ready for a new opportunity?
We’re always looking for talented individuals who are bright, motivated and bring fresh ideas to the table. We work with hundreds of national brands to create and deliver branded content to consumers. You’ll enjoy working with a well-established company with great coworkers in a collaborative work environment that values family and work/life balance. You’ll receive personalized, hands-on training, learning from experienced media professionals with opportunities for increased responsibility and career growth.
Our competitive compensation includes salary plus bonus opportunities and a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental and life insurance
- 401k with company match
- Generous PTO and holiday allowance
- Casual dress
- Flexible work environment
- Volunteer, social and team-building activities
- Training and networking opportunities
Associate Account Manager
Family Features Editorial Syndicate, an established and innovative Content Marketing and PR services company, is seeking an Associate Account Manager to join our Sales Team. Family Features offers a friendly, family-oriented working environment, competitive pay and generous benefits package. If you’re looking to expand your experience and talents with an industry leader, this is an excellent opportunity.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable contacting accounts via phone, email and video chat. This person will assist two primary account holders with territory management and development by managing C-grade accounts and will also be responsible for information gathering, budget assessment, consultation, contracting and asset acquisition with light duties regarding post-project development and distribution.
This position reports to Michael French, president of Family Features Editorial Syndicate.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Communications; or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Teams
- Ability to learn new CRM and other software systems
- Demonstrated sales success, including achieving personal sales goals and the development and implementation of sales strategies, plans, policies, systems and initiatives
- Success at cold calling/prospecting
- Working knowledge of PR, advertising, marketing, publishing, media and online tactics
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated success in establishing relationships
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional negotiation and persuasive skills, and the ability to overcome objections
- Ability and willingness to travel at least 5% for trade shows
- Prospect, identify and cold call prospective new clients/contacts
- Provide qualified leads for proposal development and conversion
- Respond to client support inquiries via phone, email or video chat
- Assist account managers with project management
- Develop and ensure positive relationships with clients/agencies
- Provide customer support and training on the client reporting portal
- Prepare contracts and proposals
- Record communications and update CRM
- Special projects and other duties, as assigned
About Family Features:
Family Features Editorial Syndicate is an industry leader in the creation and distribution of syndicated food and lifestyle content, reaching millions of readers through an exclusive network of newspaper, magazine and online partners. Our clients include Fortune 500 companies, national commodity boards and associations, and their advertising and public relations agencies. For more information about Family Features, visit familyfeatures.com.