Hook Thirsty Readers with Hydrating Recipes for Summer
With a goal of reaching readers using summer-themed recipe content featuring hydrating dishes loaded with electrolytes, Florida Orange Juice tasked Family Features with creating a Premium Release campaign. The No. 1 mission, showcasing the nutritional benefits of Florida Orange Juice, was achieved by including key brand messaging along with two recipes perfect for summer hydration: a healthy salad with orange juice in the homemade dressing and a smoothie ideal for breakfast or a nutritious snack.
- More than 1,100 total placements in digital and print publications, including more than 240 earned placements
- More than 230 million total impressions, including more than 9.4 million earned impressions
- More than 115,000 total social media impressions and 6,500 engagements
- A total ad equivalency of more than $860,000 across all platforms
- An overall ROI of 114:1
Secrets to Success:
- Popular Themes: Creating a campaign that takes advantage of a popular theme – like summer recipes, for example – provides our comprehensive editorial network with timely content to maximize your brand’s exposure.
- Stunning Images: Highly visual content with appealing images tends to grab editors’ and readers’ eyes.
- Compelling Content: Editors search for themes first then photos and headlines. For best results, deliver a popular editorial hook, eye-catching images, an approachable headline and content readers can easily use.
Content Creation Approach
Tasked with creating a Premium Release on behalf of Florida Orange Juice, the Family Features team crafted 600 words of copy, including two recipes, to be included in a professionally designed, half-page layout. With eye-catching images of the healthy salad and hydrating smoothie, the layout provided editors with an easy-to-use option for filling their publications. Additionally, the Family Features social media team enticed digital consumers with a campaign promoting the summer-centric smoothie.
Take a look at some of the top placements garnered in just a few weeks.
Click the images to enlarge. For print publications, click the arrows below a cover to see the project placement.