Appealing Content for African American Readers
Connecting with consumers is the primary objective for Family Features’ clients, but reaching a specific target audience is often a key secondary goal. This Premium Release on behalf of First Boulevard Bank, a Black-owned digital bank with a mission to close wealth gaps, appealed to African American publications and their readers with high-quality images and applicable budgeting advice.
- More than 1,000 total placements, including more than 150 earned placements in digital and print publications
- More than 1.9 million print impressions
- More than 160 million total impressions, including 4.9 million earned impressions
- More than 2,500 social media engagements
- A total ad equivalency of more than $680,000 across all platforms
Results in African American Publications:
- More than 340,000 earned impressions, in digital and print publications
- 12 placements in digital and print publications
Secrets to Success:
- Popular Themes: Creating a campaign that takes advantage of a popular theme – like budgeting tips, for example – provides our comprehensive editorial network with timely, appealing content to maximize your brand’s exposure. Need assistance picking the right theme? Our consultative team is here to help.
- Stunning Images: Highly visual content with appealing images tends to grab editors’ and readers’ eyes.
- Compelling Content: Editors search for themes first then photos and headlines. For best results, deliver a popular editorial hook, eye-catching images, an approachable headline and content readers can easily use.
Top Placements in African American Publications
- Florida Courier & Daytona Times – 103,438
- Arizona Informant – 19,500
- Jacksonville Free Press – 45,256
- New Pittsburgh Courier – 75,000
- Harlem World Magazine – 55,000
- Triangle Tribune – 21,500
Contact us for program details and pricing
Take a look at some of the top placements garnered in just a few weeks.
Click the images to enlarge. For print publications, click the arrows below a cover to see the project placement.